Pain in lower back – sciatica?

Hello, I’m 17 years old and for about two months now I’ve been having piercing pains in my lower back/ right leg regions. I was wondering If I should visit a chiropractor to treat it, or do I need surgery?


This sounds like the type of thing that chiropractors treat. The chiro that you visit will need to take a detailed case history from you and then examine you in order to diagnose what the pain is being caused by before deciding if you are suitable for treatment.

Surgery should always be kept as a last resort!

Give your nearest chiro a ring and book yourself in to see them.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *