Top left under shoulder blade ache

Hi there, wondering if my visit falls under the chiropractor or physio therapy area of expertise. At the top left of my back right next to my left shoulder blade I have aches. Feels like it is about the crack however I only feel the pain when I fully stretch left arm back or when I stretch both arms fully forward from a lying down stance to sitting in knees if that makes sense. Thank you, not too sure who to contact otherwise.

Hi, from what you’ve said there you can see either a physio or a chiro. I suggest that you go for whichever is close/easier for you to get to.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *