I’ve been having problems with my left ankle swelling up and eventually starts sending pain up my leg especially the more I am on it. I have had x-rays and ultra sound done and nothing was found. Not sure where to go from here do you think maybe seeing my chiropractor would be helpful?

Hi Kirstie,

I definitely think that seeing a chiropractor would be helpful!

It sounds obvious but you actually need two things from someone like a chiropractor. The first is an accurate diagnosis of the injury, the second is effective treatment of that injury.

There are lots of structures in the ankle, foot & calf that could be giving you your symptoms. They all need evaluating.

Find a chiro who is happy to look at ankle problems and see what they can do!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *